If you use Gmail as your regular mail client, the steps below will help you ensure that Gmail launches when you click on the reply button from Lovingly Reputation Management.
- Open Gmail in your browser.
- In the URL bar, look for the "handlers" icon (it looks like two intersecting diamonds) and click on it.
- A pop up appears asking permission for Gmail to open email links.
- Select "Allow" and then click "Done."
That’s it! Now when you click on the reply button from Reputation Management, a new tab will open up with the default email template within Gmail.
The template includes some helpers for you to write a great review response:
- Subject Line (inserts your shop name)
- Greeting (inserts your customer’s name)
- Review Information Reminder including:
- Star rating
- Order number
- Review text